Looking for a firm? Let us help you
Fox Rothschild LLP
Fox Rothschild’s Israel Practice Group consists of a core team of experienced professionals, each committed to providing excellent legal advice paired with customer service that goes beyond expectations. We understand the nuances and concerns of Israeli culture in business. Our team includes attorneys who reside in Israel and speak fluent Hebrew. We know Israel. Figuratively and literally, we understand the language.
With a national platform of nearly 750 attorneys located in 22 offices across the United States – including strategic presences in Los Angeles, New York and Washington, DC – we are well-positioned to assist clients in a range of local and international issues that affect their businesses. We deliver access to our global network of industry leaders in business, finance, real estate, technology and many others.
We recognize the importance of supporting technology and innovation emanating from Israel-based companies. Based on our years of experience, Fox recognizes that leaders of emerging growth businesses need lawyers who match their energy, action and passion. Our clients see us as more than just lawyers. They see us as partners who are as enthusiastic about their ventures as they are.
Given that our Israeli clients range from startups to market leaders, Fox is particularly sensitive to offering cost-effective solutions that help our clients meet their goals while minimizing legal fees. We work closely with our clients to develop initial business plans and structure Israeli-related business transactions. We also assist with inbound/outbound fundraising and investment opportunities and provide comprehensive representation in national and cross-national litigation and arbitration matters.
Our attorneys assist Israeli and U.S. clients with issues across the legal spectrum, including:
- Business expansion to the United States and the launch of new enterprises.
- Real estate acquisition, development, finance and investment throughout the United States, including commercial, office, retail, shopping centers, condominiums and multi-unit properties.
- International and transnational personal estate and succession planning and wealth administration for U.S. citizens with assets in Israel and non-U.S. residents with substantial assets in the United States.
- Tax advice, support and planning in connection with all business and personal matters.
- Litigation and arbitration in all civil and commercial matters throughout the United States and before national and international arbitration forums, with an emphasis on early settlement or alternative dispute resolution.
- We represent Israeli clients in litigation throughout the United States.
- Financing and partnership development related to the launch, expansion and distribution of fashion and apparel businesses of U.S. and foreign designers, manufacturers and retailers.
- Full-service intellectual property support, including registration, filing, defense and protection.
- Insolvency and bankruptcy advice and support, including restructuring, workouts and negotiations with creditors or debtors.
We have represented among the following Israeli clients:
- El-Ad – T’shuva Group
- Gaia Real Estate
- Harel Insurance, Ltd.
- The Leumi Group
- Menora Mivtachim
- Phoenix Insurance
- Strauss Group, Ltd.
- Yigal Azrouel
Mark H. Hess
Michael A. Sweet
Banking & Finance
Corporate and M&A
Labor & Employment
Projects & Energy
Shipping & Transport
August 28, 2018
Banking & Finance Capital Markets
FINRA Overhauls the Enforcement Program
August 28, 2018
Banking & Finance Tax
Matthew D. Lee Authors 2018 Update to Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act Answer Book
August 27, 2018
Labor & Employment
New York State Finally Releases Draft Sexual Harassment Policy, Complaint Form and Training
222 Lakeview Avenue, Suite 700, West Palm Beach FL 33401
1800 Century Park East, Suite 300, Los Angeles CA 90067
345 California Street, Suite 2200, San Francisco CA 94104-2670
15 Maple Avenue, Morristown NJ 07960
997 Lenox Drive, Building 3, Lawrenceville NJ 08648-2311
Princeton Pike Corporate Center
75 Eisenhower Parkway, Suite 200, Roseland NJ 07068-1600
101 Park Avenue, Suite 1700, New York NY 10178
747 Constitution Drive, Suite 100, Exton PA 19341-0673
P.O. Box 673
2000 Market St., 20th Floor, Philadelphia PA 19103-3222
500 Grant Street, Suite 2500, Pittsburgh PA 15219
BNY Mellon Center
2700 Kelly Road, Suite 300, Warrington PA 18976-3624
1055 W. 7th Street, Suite 1880, Los Angeles CA 90017
1225 17th Street, Suite 2200, Denver CO 80202
One Landmark Square, 21st Floor, Stamford CT 06901
919 North Market Street, Suite 300, Wilmington DE 19899-2323
Citizens Bank Center, P.O. Box 2323
District of Columbia
1030 15th Street, NW, Suite 380 East, Washington DC 20005
2 South Biscayne Boulevard, Miami FL 33131
One Biscayne Tower, Suite 2750
353 N. Clark St., Suite 3650, Chicago IL 60654
222 South Ninth Street Suite 2000, Minneapolis MN 55402-3338
Campbell Mithun Tower
1980 Festival Plaza Drive, Suite 700, One Summerlin, Las Vegas NV 89135
1301 Atlantic Avenue, Atlantic City NJ 08401-7212
Midtown Building, Suite 400
100 Park Avenue, Suite 1500, New York NY 10017
300 Sentry Parkway East , Suite 200, Blue Bell PA 19422-3001
5420 Lyndon B. Johnson Freeway, Dallas TX 75240-6215
Two Lincoln Centre, Suite 1200