Looking for a firm? Let us help you
Memery Crystal LLP
Israel is emerging as a major economic player in the Middle East. It has always been a geographical crossroads between three continents, and now is fulfilling its economic and financial potential in this regard. At Memery Crystal, we are well-placed to serve a range of clients based in Israel or with strong Israeli connections, in […]
Israel is emerging as a major economic player in the Middle East. It has always been a geographical crossroads between three continents, and now is fulfilling its economic and financial potential in this regard. At Memery Crystal, we are well-placed to serve a range of clients based in Israel or with strong Israeli connections, in wide ranging sectors from technology to natural resources. Our team includes fluent Hebrew and Arabic speakers.
Memery Crystal’s Israel Desk looks to bring all manner of Israeli business and entrepreneurship to the London markets, to raise capital and to market their innovative solutions into the UK and markets beyond. We also seek to assist Israeli investors with the commitment of their capital to assets in the UK (chiefly in the real estate market but also in corporate acquisitions). We will represent Israeli individuals and corporates seeking to litigate and resolve disputes in the English courts, as well as in international arbitration proceedings.
The Firm’s pre-eminence in UK equity capital markets transactional work makes us a go-to choice when an Israeli company is looking for an exit to market or a public capital raise in the UK.
Once, the compelling argument was for an Israeli corporate success story to list on NASDAQ, and some still do; but the need for companies to raise capital where their main markets are located means that London (facing Europe as a whole) is often a more logical choice. It also generally offers a less expensive and less over-regulated route to market.
We can also support the aspirations of Israeli businesses and investors in a range of other ways. These include:
- Pre-IPO financing (indeed, Series A or even earlier rounds), particularly where this involves taking advantage of the UK’s Enterprise Investment Scheme tax shelter that is so well suited to financing of young tech businesses.
- Commercial, employment and related advice to Israeli businesses looking to set up in the UK.
- Advice in relation to participation in the UK’s regulated financial services markets – increasingly relevant to Israel’s developing fin-tech sector.
- Real estate transactions (both residential and commercial) for Israeli investors in the UK market.
- Litigation and arbitration, contentious representation for Israelis needing to resolve disputes before the English courts and in international arbitration proceedings.
- Wealth and tax planning advice for individuals moving from Israel or having connections to Israel and the UK.
Banking & Finance
Corporate and M&A
Labor & Employment
Projects & Energy
165 Fleet Street, London
+44 (0)20 7242 5905